Anyone else think Caitlyn Jenner is not attractive at all?

Anyone else tired of hearing how attractive Caitlyn Jenner is? She still looks very much like a guy to me in women's clothing and not really feminine or attractive at all.
Kudos to her for having the courage to be true to herself but frankly many others have the same gender identity struggles and do not have the money or the resources that she had.
Now she's being constantly thrust in my face on every gossip magazine at the supermarket checkout and the politically correct media expects me to gush over how beautiful she is. Honestly? I don't see it at all. I still see male features or enough male features that my brain just does not register attraction.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh, I had that exact conversation with my girlfriend. She kept saying, "Omg s (he) is so gorgeous!" All I could see was a guy with boobs.

I respect him/her/it/whatever, for having the courage to do what (s) he did, but I can't see a woman when I look at him/her. I just see boobs on a man.

• Exactly!

• @fulloflife

Well, I was trying to be politically correct, because I don't want to offend anyone, but I wasn't sure what noun to use, lol. I figured that covered all the bases. :)

• yeah ok. I'd go with him cause she's originally a man

What Girls Said 13

• Well obviously, she's not going to look 100% feminine, and a straight guy's gonna want a super feminine woman (look wise). I think you knowing its a man just makes her seem less attractive to you.
    But thats what she wants to be, and she's happy so let her be. You shouldn't be tired of hearing other people say she's beautiful, its their opinion, and she did what she wanted to do. Be happy that she let loose and is enjoying herself. She's not really even on every magazine cover you're over exaggerating, she's been in a few and in some magazines (not in the cover).

• No I don't find him attractive.

• Her :(((
      You're doing this on purpose lol, mean X'D

• Exactly he "wants" to be a female. I don't have a problem with gay people or transgenders.

• @PeachSunset

• Caitlyn Jenner is hotter than me.

• Well, I don't find her attractive since she's a woman, but I think she is very pretty and happy. Happiness is what matters most after all :)

• I do...
    Every time I look at the pictures I get sad - at her age... doing this...
    Also the old legs, the wrinkly arms, trying to look young, the surgeries... I couldn't handle it - especially if I were her age.

• No, I personally don't but it took a lot of courage for her to make that big announcement to the world. I don't necessarily support transgender people but if they are happy who am I to judge? I consider myself to be indifferent and I don't bash them for their choices either.

• Haven't we had enough of this yet. If his/her last name wasn't Jenner we would never of heard about it.

• I totally agree lol. She's still very mannish. Even with all the cosmetics and photoshopping.

• Not everyone's world revolves around your hard on, sir. Caitlyn is fabulous and far better looking than her ex-wife Kris. So, that's that.

• Luckily she doesn't give a shit what you think, if you don't like seeing pictures of her then don't look. Nobody is physically "thrusting them in your face".

• She looks okay. I would not say she is ugly.

• You took the words out my mouth.

• She looks like Kyra Sedgwick to me.

What Guys Said 6

• I suppose she is 65 and I don't think the soft focus glamour shots are doing her any favours in the real world. I don't know about dark hair - Helen Mirren looks well allowing the grey through
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...864ed00130.jpg

• pretty much. they even doll himer up and photoshop but meh.. its one of those situations where people overly positvely reinforce

• Nah that whole family is ugly as fuck.

• Bruce (... Or Caitlyn) Jenner comes from a family of fake beauty and plastic surgery.

No matter how much the media tells me, I don't think he's attractive, he looks even more hideous as he is now...

• I personally do not find her attractive. She still has some masculine features in bone structure and all that. She's not an ugly woman but to me she is not as pretty as they are making her out to be.

• He is not hawt.