How can I boost my attractiveness?

Lols! I'm just wondering because I'm going to be going over to my boyfriend's place today, and I want to look extra pretty for him just to surprise him. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thank you. ^_^

Makeup tips and ideas on what to wear would be especially appreciated. ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really nice that you want to do something extra special for him.

I suggest that you go light on the makeup, especially face powder. It's a turn-off if you make out.

A little blush is OK, but not layer upon layer of powder. Lipstick is good. Eye makeup is good too, just don't be able to sign your name in it.

Clothing --- the simpler the better. Something on the order of your picture captioned 'Dressed up for no reason'. It's feminine.

For a more informal occasion, jeans and a tee-shirt would be nice.

May fortune smile upon you!

Ted

What Guys Said 3

• Shower right before you go.

Wear chapstick.

When he opens the door attack him with kisses.

• Glam your hair up, makeup that accentuates your best facial features (cheeks, eyes, lips etc). A feminine outfit (a cute dress that shows just enough chest area, form fitting, cute heels)

• are you joking? you are SOOO hot as you are!

• I was actually quite serious, but thank you so much for saying so. It was very kind of you to say. :)

What Girls Said 0