What is your opinion on lip peircings?

Just one in the middle of the bottom lip (on a girl btw) ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have that. I had a small little diamond in it, and it was really cute. I took it out though about a year ago, because I'm 19. And well I just grew up. It's cute when you're young and in highschool but once you're out in the real world. It's not only tacky, but it can get in the way of jobs too.

• Yeah I agree. It's cute but it gets in the way of jobs and relationships. Who would wanna kiss a metal?

What Guys Said 8

• no. not on a girl.

It's not quite as bad as a lip piercing one or the other side, but in the middle, it looks REALLY bad-- just like nose piercings through the middle make you look like a bull, but a stud in one side might be cute.

unless you're a "scenester" and you're going to want to look like that when you're 30, avoid it.

either way, you'll probably regret it at some point. maybe not as much as a stupid tattoo that you can't hide, but if you're pretty, don't limit your options with boys by putting something on your face that will deter a good portion of them.

real guys like natural beauty. even if your'e into guys with the tat's and the piercings and all that, if you're pretty,

no guy worth a damn will choose not to date you because you DON'T have that piercing.

MANY guys, however WON'T date you BECAUSE you have that piercing.

it's up to you-- if it makes you happy, do it, but if you think it'll make you cuter, it won't.

• Couldnt imagine kissing it. I guess theyre okay, but just be careful eating with a fork.

• lip piercings don't usually do much for me but tongue piercings I find sexy as well as belly buttons

• Lip piercings are a huge turnoff and I'm pretty liberal usually.

• not a fan... I agree with the other posters. especially on the lips they look gross

• unless its on the ears, piercings are a turn off for me

• Worst piercing ever. Utterly annoying. Most people naw on them constantly for years.

• I think they are gross.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that some people look awesome with them

• if you like those you should look at the labret piercing.

i wanted a center piercing so badly but then saw this and its a lot better looking.

i think

• They're ok, the bad thing is they leave a hole in your face when you take them out.