What do you think about eyebrow piercing?

What do you think about eyebrow piercing? Sexy? Don't like it?

If Sexy, would it still be good looking on a skinny/overweight person or have to be on an athletic body type of guys and hot body type of woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's sexy but yes honestly it would look way much better on a good athletic person - not as in he works out 24/7 and that kinda body but a nice good looking body - fit most likely is the word!

What Girls Said 7

• I think that eyebrow piercing is the hottest shit yet! But, I'd prefer it to be on a guy who's got an athletic body. That's not to say that. Other guys ( who are not the athletic type) can't get the piercing. If you can pull it off. Why not?

• I'm not big on piercings on guys whatsoever. Some girls can pull it off but it depends completely on style not on weight.

• well it all depends on the guy I guess. fat people and eyebrow rings don't really strike my fancy. but I guess it can look good sometimes. I think it all depends on their face.

• I don't like them on anyone really. Especially not guys.

• An eyebrow piercing would probably only work on a (true) skater who can pull it off. Honestly, I don't think any other guy should bother. Like, your personality needs to back up something that "daring".

• Piercing...... ehhh they really don't look good on anyone....... not that many people can pull it off.

• I'm not a fan of piercings. I prefer my guys who no piercings whatsoever. Not keen on eyebrow piercings in particular cos they look painful, the idea of looking at my guy and thinking OUCH every time doesn't appeal to me.

What Guys Said 2

• For girls, I think eyebrow piercings can be attractive, but only on the right ones. Girls who have a laid back, casual style like hoodies and jeans look best in them. A girl all primped up in a pink skirt wouldn't look good with one.

• Don't like it on anyone period.