What would you do/how would u react if u saw a man wearing a skirt (no kilt) Please more detail in opinion or say what U would personally do. U do?

• You compliment him for being brave & different enough to do it (be open minded)
    12% (1)25% (1)17% (2)Vote
  • It's just another guy wearing clothes (who cares?)
    38% (3)0% (0)25% (3)Vote
  • Ridicule the guy (be a scumbag)
    0% (0)25% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • Try to talk the guy out of it (be close minded)
    0% (0)25% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • Just look at the guy & wonder why is he wearing that (be clueless of the fact skirts rant just for female)
    50% (4)25% (1)42% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Rant was supposed to be aren't (stupid auto correct)

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Say it with me, "clothing is gender neutral"

If a guy wants to wear a skirt, more power to him. I mean after all i think each gender should have a 'no pants' option in clothing.

0|0
    1|1
    • Someone who understands, I commend you! 👍

• Show All
    • Maybe talk about how its just an article of clothing. Its society that felt the need to assign a gender to a piece of clothing, which is kinda weird.

• I agree, but I also think it is quite stupid as well

What Girls Said 2

• My brows would furrow and I would give a small smile because I haven't ever seen a man do that except for a drag show. But I would think "He can wear what he wants" and be on my way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing but heavily stare

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I would go option A

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool that u wear what u want

0|0
    0|0
    • I like it how certain people will understand or simply accept changes of others (open minded) I don't have any skirts but that doesn't mean it will always be like that. Again thank u for the understanding!

• It would look weird to me. But none of my business, good for him...

0|0
    0|0