I cut my hair for a summer haircut because it is hot out and I had a lot of split ends. I would like to have my hair at least to the middle of my back by the time school starts which is in six weeks, on August 24th. My hair is currently shoulder length. Any tips tricks or anything that helps or any products would be very helpful Thanks.
How to grow your hair out in 6 weeks?
What Guys Said 1
Have a look at this
What Girls Said 1
You cannot actually make your hair grow longer faster. But you can do a couple of things in order to grow it stronger and healthier:
- Use sulfate free & alcohol free hair products.
- Avoid applying heat.
- Use various types of oils in order to deep condition them like argan oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil etc.
- Scalp-massage your hair.
- Consume protein, omega-3, biotin.
- Use a wide-toothed comb instead of a paddle brush.
- If you dye your hair, instead of dying the roots once a month, delay it for once every 3 months or so.
- Don't use extensions.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.