Girls, I wanna start wearing panties when im 18 and I don't know how to figure out my size?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to the store and figure it out by trying them on - that's how.

What Girls Said 7

• Since you're under 18 I would say look at the size chart for VS Pink panties. It can give you a good idea of what size you would be. If you don't have a measuring tape just use a string and then a ruler. It might be a bit off, but it will be close to your measurements so you can pick the size :)

• try to stretch the panties and assume if it will fit you or not before you buy one. when you finally wore it, if it's too big or too small then buy one size bigger or smaller the next time.
    PS: why is your question under a guy. made me think twice before i answered.

• cause im a guy

• yeah. well since it's anonymous so it can be different, just a thought. oh another thing, sizes in different types of panties and type of cloth can be different to other types when you wear them.

• Try slightly stretching them and hold them up to see of they would fit. make sure they are my too tight or else they will ride up and cause an annoying pantie line

• Well hunny if yu are a male size M or so yu go for a size bigger like a L :-)

• What size trousers do you wear?

• What size are you in boxers or regular underwear?

• You can buy the ones that come in S, M, L, XL form or in 5,6,7 form. The simplest is the letters but try with numbers but get different size until you find what fits.