Do you think this model is pretty?

Does she look too skinny to you? Do you think her face is pretty? Etc.
Do you think this model is pretty?
http://6fd927022e8d64e3dde1-8616ae238319b9dff174cb8d44ec8f35.r85.cf3.rackcdn.com/2645_b7cc7b28-ba04-46ad-b544-52cbe5bf40c9.jpg

(This is not me. This is a question based soley off curiosity.)

• Yes, she is pretty
  • No, she is not pretty
  • Meh.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad picture, bad makeup, bad hair, very average face. Do you know if she has a "thing" for older men?

• Um no. I don't know who this is, I just saw her on a modelling website and wanted to know other people's opinions.

• I was being facetious with my question; I have a girlfriend at the present and I am extremely monogamous and faithful.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's ordinary.
    Not saying she's unattractive but there's prettier women in the world other than herself.

What Guys Said 29

• I think this girl is really pretty but she seems a bit sad. I think people around her forgot to tell her how pretty and gorgeous she is.

• Pretty?
    Try Annorexic.

• She's really pretty, but she's "thin", not "athletic". The latter is SO MUCH more attractive. Just being slim is not hot to me. Working for it and getting toned legs, butt and belly is. Feels and looks way better.

• I think she is very pretty but she hasn't many lbs to spare

• Definitely pretty

• A better question would be "If this girl asked you on a date / tried to get with you in a club, would you say yes".
    This is a question to which I imagine nearly all guys would say yes too.

• She's pretty, but bordering on too skinny

• I'd love to see a picture of her smiling or laughing and enjoying herself.

• Haha! I was thinking the same thing! Honestly, I think all models should smile instead of staring blankly into the camera or look completely pissed off all the time.

• She's pretty, but I wouldn't date a girl that doesn't know that arms go into the sleeves. Does she think she's Harry Potter wearing that jacket like a cape.

• Hahaha! That was really funny! Thanks for the laugh :)

• You're welcome :)

• TBH i don't think she's pretty enough to be a model but she is still attractive

• She's physically attractive, yeah. She's pretty skinny, but not in an unattractive way, just in a 'I hope she's not starving herself' kind of way.

• Pretty, but needs to eat once and awhile

• She's okay, her face is meh and she could gain a few pounds.

• She is beautiful! she looks like a girl i had a crush on in 10th grade! lol

• Too skinny and she looks depressed or bored.

• She is giving me that look that all adults give me when i break a toy. @vishna

• she is not bad but she is to skinny for my taste

• I think she is killer-pretty. Looks like a girl I had a HUGE crush on.

• She definitely has a great body, but her facial expression is not really attractive.

• cute because most hair to one side and that is bae

• I would take her for din!

• She's decent looking

• no, too thin.

• She's pretty and would look amazing with a smile. Yes she's skinny but looks absolutely great

• skinny, nasty looking face, old pants. are you sure it is a model?

• She's WAY too skinny for me.

• Damn I love this skinny girls <3 all that haters, some girls are naturally skinny too. But she could at least SMILE!

• like i said haters gonna hate ;) skinny is what I like - haters gonna hate <3

• She's attractive but not really my type. I prefer bigger boobs and she's a bit skinny.

• Girls like her are a dine a dozen here in US. Europe too, I imagine. Nothing stands out. She's extremely pale. That's a turn off for me, personally. (Maybe cuz I'm so pale lol).

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, she's pretty, but not that special, a lot of models look like that, I don't think she really stands out.

• Nope. She's below average looking...

BUT - the job of a model - especially nowadays - isn't to be pretty, it's to be sufficiently skinny to pull off a rack feel to the clothing.

• look at the waistband where her arm sort of covers it and compare the top to where the arm ends - photoshop.

• she is not that pretty

• She's deffinitly skinny, and her face is nice but not extremely pretty

• She is pretty. Not a beauty queen, but very pretty face. Her body is very nice for modeling, but u actually think she lacks some meat. Even in her torso.

• I think she's good looking, but I like "unique" looking models. These types of models bring their own look and make the clothing look so much more attractive in my opinion.

• Good bod, face... meh

• She looks like a friend of mine.
    Very pretty.

• Unrealistically skinny. I think things like this are the reasons young girls have body image issues.

• She looks average.

• Body yes... Face no