What do guys like in me more then the other girls?

I am pretty tiny girl.People say I'm "scene". There are so many girls in my school that are so much more prettier then me and a lot bigger then me , if you know what I mean. They also Drink and do weed. Except The weird thing is, is that Boys in my school like me more then the other girls. I just wondering , What do guys like in me more then the other girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would personaly find you more appealing myself due to the fact that you do not smoke weed or drink to fit in.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe because you haven't given into some kind of peer pressure and just drink and smoke like they all do to be cool and get wasted

could also be they like your style (I think "scene" girls have a cute look haha) and actually think you're prettier than the other girls :D

• Well for me, it would be the fact that you don't drink or smoke weed.

What Girls Said 1

• Because you are simple and comfortable the way you are. You have your own attitude. You influence your selves rather than being influenced. You have your own unique personality and that is magnetic actually. Outlook is a trap like to lie people just on your look and stupid character, where people think it's cool but it is harming them selves seriously. So you look innocent and that's why you got the spot light.