Long hair on guys?

How much of a turn off is it for a guy to have long hair? What if it's straight and he really takes care of it?

And how long is too long? Past the eyes? Past the ears? Past the chin? Shoulder length?!

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair on guys is great if it's taken care of. I've seen guys with shoulder length hair that were gorgeous. Every girl is going to have a different opinion on this, but I tend to dig men with long hair.

What Girls Said 6

• I honestly love a guy with long hair.If he's not sitting on it,its not too long...But whatever you're comfortable with and gives you more confidence will make you look good.Still though,that long hair is just very attractive.

• Too long for me is passed the ears. But it totally depends on the guy.

• I'd say past the ears is too long.

• I love long hair on guys but only About right past their ears and rite above their eyes

• Short hair is better imo.

• For me...long hair on guys is just YUCK! Kind of reminds me of dating a woman. I gotta have the guy with the clean cut hair do.

What Guys Said 0