Is any other guy tired of dyed hair in girls?

There are many times I'm able to tell a natural light colored hair or red haired from a fake one. To be honest, I don't like dyed hair in girls. If she has darker hair, that's better than dying it a color that looks ridiculous for her skin and I can tell it's not natural.

That's one of the aspects that annoys me the most in girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all hair is dyed to look natural. Fiery red, dark purple. Not exactly natural, huh? But yeah I get annoyed at that too. Some people look like their hairs been dipped in Kool aid, putting aside skin tone contrast.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm tired of people not knowing what suites them...
    But that's about it.

I could care less if someone likes what I like or not. If I like it I'll have it.

• I think it's ok when they dye their hair a normal colour , not like a extreme fake blond colour , like platinum blonde is really fake.

• True. If it's too fake to the point it doesn't even fits your skin tone, it's annoying.

• i had no clue guys even notice or know anything about that stuff o. O

What Guys Said 5

• Yes! I don't understand! Girls need to realize that, if they are trying to attract quality men, they need to look like quality girls. Not to mention, the hair your born with always looks the best in you.

• maybe they like their hair and dont bother about people who can't appreciate it.

• I'm not sure I understand what you are going for. Rephrasing would be greatly appreciated

• I'm not a huge fan of it but as long as it doesn't look ridiculous it's fine I guess. Would usually prefer natural hair.

• well i like it. im also into piercings and tattoos. i like nerdy punk girls :)

• I don't really care. I like dark brown hair though. Mmmm

• Depends on the girl but generally i don't like it. Natural things are great!