Is this an appropriate bikini?

Is this an appropriate bikini?

I have a bombshell bathing suit from Victoria's secret. I bought it a while ago and I'm skinny but I have quite large breasts. I'm very insecure about myself and I'm not sure if it makes me look like a slut. I have worn it once and my friends gave me weird looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's inappropriate, but it just doesn't flatter your body like it should do. You've got a great figure and you kinda make it less appealing by a not good fitting bikini.
    I really know how hard it is to find a good bikini if you have large breasts and being skinny. I've got the same problem, only a little bit skinnier and smaller breasts.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4e0edb46aa.jpg
    http://belmodo.tv/assets/92361/bust.jpg
    These kind of bikinis will flatter your body better from experience. They also have a cup so if you do something active, your boobs won't jiggle too much. Buy a bikini bottom with little strings on the side to. make your hips look wider and get that hourglass figure. Good luck!

What Guys Said 18

• Whatever dude, it looks great.

They're hating. It's the beach, if you got it... show it.

• This is nothing short of terrific!!

• Your friends may have been jealous. You look fine and have a pretty damm good body as well

• it's fine, go hit the beach.

• To be honest i don't think this one is good for beach

• Can you give me a reason?

• Sure. first of all the colors of it, and second the bottom looks so shabby. So maybe if you buy a new fresh one you will take advantage of your large breasts and look more hot!

• Thank you!

• Bottoms look a bit on small side to me

• Maybe it doesn't suit your body? I don't know... it would look nice on a hot body

• Wow thanks I already have depression so thanks for putting me down...

• Oh come on... i didn't mean to put you down or something...
      Maybe if you could burn some fat then you will look really nice in it!!!
      Just giving you an honest opinion

• Am I really the only one who thinks she has a great body?

• It looks fantastic on you! No you don't look like a slut.

• Emmm yeah? I mean, it's a normal bikini, I don't see why it would be inappropriate.

• You already seems like slut lol

• Omg that is sooo cute !!!

• Looks great!

• thats pretty ok... its normal bikini

• I think it looks great, and you shouldn't be insecure at all. You have a fantastic body, just came back from a week in south Florida on the beach almost everyday and saw some people wearing stuff most would think they shouldn't. I'm all for being proud of your body no matter what it looks like or what others think, but you my dear look fantastic in that.

• Lets hsve sex 😁

• That's revolting... truly disgusting.

• For your age? No it's not

• Honestly, not for your body shape.
    It looks like you are trying to wear a bikini that is way to small for your body.
    It looks like the bottom is struggling to keep from being pulled down into the abyss.

Your body shape needs a higher front.

What Girls Said 12

• I think it looks great, bet they gave you weird looks becasue you looks so hot in it- if you feel good wearing then wear it. you are dressing for you not others

• i think the whole suit is a little bit too small for you. i think a different style of bathing suit would fit you better and be more flattering.
    something like this, that has more shaped fabric and support
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../0%20pushupvictoriassecret.jpg

socialmoms.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../...x300.png

usblog.ever-pretty.com/.../o-BIG-BOOBS-570.jpg

• I'm not a plus size..

• you say that as if it's a bad thing.. lmao chill out. the first two girls are clearly not plus size. you can find a bathing suit that has a larger sized top made for bigger breasts, and a smaller sized bottom to fit your waist. i was using ALL of those pictures as an example. to show you which kind of top to buy to fit you better.

• Top is ok I guess but another fit would look like it gives more support (look for sports bra type tops). The bottoms however are awful. They look way too small and as if they're being sucked into your vagina.

• Bottoms more like this media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/.../2046362
    Top more like s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a1871874b8.jpg or s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f0d0c6e303.jpg
    The top shouldn't squeeze your boobs together so much, that is a small fit. It should look more like the chick in the yellow suit.

• Skinny + Large breast = bikini gold. Flaunt it girl, flaunt it!

• Who cares about anyone else's opinion. If you likes it then fuq it where whatever you want

• You're not that skinny. You're actually chubby

• If you want to look like a whore then yes its appropriate.

• You are telling a 17 year old young lady who is asking for help that she looks like a whore. Great advise :-(

• Somebody has to tell why everyone was staring at her.

• I think you probably need a bigger bottom suit. Not will be more flattering.

• The top looks fine but I wonder if the bottom is not your size. It looks like it's not riding where it's supposed to.

• It looks a bit too much in my opinion.

• these panties are not too small for u?

• No, why do they look like it?

• Because they show a little bit of your p****😁