Girls! How much do you spend on makeup?

I spend wayy too much on makeup! I can't help it I'm obssesed with MAC lipsticks! I'm not going to say how much I really spend because it's too much, but it's more than $100 :o

0|0
20|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to avoid Sephora or I will cry and regret things later. Unless I saved up and have a budget (like a fake budget that is lower than what I can actually spend, because I know I'll spend more anyways). I do love MAC lipsticks! I also love Urban Decay eye shadow pallets. The neutral/naturals are my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'd rather not say how much I spend there, but if the pallets are $54/each and the MAC lipsticks (at Macy's) are just under $20 each... I spend too much. :(

• ahh I know the struggle I love sephora!!

• I had to avoid it like the plague today, since I needed new clothes. :( Haha

Thank you for MHO, too! :)

What Guys Said 8

• "it's more than $100" O_o
    Hey, if you like make up I guess it is worth it!

I don't think I've ever spent a dime on makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never know what is classed as make up for a guy - We will say anything beyond essential toiletries - Maybe 100/150 euro a year we all succumb to a bit of pampering now again

1|0
    0|0
  • I have bought make up before for my mum as a present, I know the kind of stuff she likes. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I steal them HAHA U DON'T EXPECT THE JOKER TO PAY 😂

4|0
    0|0
  • $0 in my whole life

1|1
    0|0
  • 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds.

1|0
    0|0
  • $00000000000000000000
    That much

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot lol I spend probably 100$ a month

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Here's what I use:
    Bare Minerals powder - $28 (pricey but lasts me a long time)
    Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation - $7
    Maybelline Great Lash (big) mascara - $6
    Maybelline Define-A-Line eyeliner - $5

So $46 in total?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a lot! It used to be a lot but I've been good lately. But then again, I did buy a $50 eye shadow pallette from urban decay! 😁

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make up unless I am going to a wedding or a funeral because I am worried the make up will make my body dependent on the added pigment and lesser my natural body colour variation without it.

1|0
    0|0
  • not that much tbh lol

1|0
    0|0
  • A big zero. Haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Little to none. I need to use foundation and eye brown make up that's it the rest I'll only use if I'm going on a date or its a special occasion. I don't really like spending money on make up

1|0
    0|0
  • I spend more on skincare.
    For make up, rarely spend any. My sister spends over 100. She watches some videos and keeps ordering different brands of products. Lol, so I can just use hers if I need to.

Before that, I spend about $50 for prom.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, maybe like $100 a year..

1|0
    0|0
  • I get the cheap stuff. Lol. Have too many bills to pay and other stuff to buy to pay that much :/ I might spend like 30 max every time I stock up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero dollars.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ah I calculated whatever I have at home and it's totaled to about $100, but these things last me like 3 years? LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I probably spend like $5.00 on makeup mainly eyeliner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Waaaaaayyy too much money lol. I have a slight obsession with buying and trying out new makeup lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0$
    I used to spend 99 cents on eye liner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Does lip gloss count? That's all I use, if so. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I spend way too much too! It's fine as long as you do the make up for you! Something about art class every morning makes me so happy haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I love MAC too lol (: but I would say I spend around $120, but its for the MAC studio fix fluid foundation, powder, concealer, and setting spray. But then again the makeup lasts me for 3 or 5 months.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's one of the few things I'd like to keep secret lol. It had become an unhealthy addiction. I had calculated every single dollar that I had ever spent on makeup and I was horrified.

1|0
    0|0