What are some of the most ridiculous current trends?

Most Helpful Girl

• Young women dying their hair gray. I am part of a management team at hair salon and i think its ridiculous.

What Guys Said 14

• Kardashian's

• www.thenonconformingprofessional.com/.../15433183_m.jpg

This annoying ass shit, get off of your phone.

• Incorrect spelling of English words, in social mediam, courtesy of annoying little girls and boys.

• Auto correct has its advantages and disadvantages

• Any of those internet crazes - Don't judge/Kendall lips blah blah.

• All of them?

• Don'tJudge challenge. stupidest shit ever.

• As someone who grew up in the 90's I basically think everything is backwards and retarded now. For example, you used to be cool if you smoked, and lame if you was gay. Now it is the other way around. :/

• So we should encourage smoking, which causes health problems, and have people start giving crap to gay people again?

• @Littlett25 Yeah well like you said straight people are trading STD's like Pokemon too. It's just a bad, terrible, ugly world.

• Awe I like how we started out two different ways but ended up together in the end. That's how the terrible ugly world should be.

• The stupid ass looking like a hobbo beards

• Cooking reality shows!!! Please kill me.

• Pretty much all the trends and fads were ridiculous.

• Wearing a top that exposed a visible bra line or too sheer that you see a bra. It makes me think that the woman do not know how to dress.

• Probably my Peaky Blinders haircut...

• I tend to stay away from trends. Then again that's becoming a trend too. *Sigh* I'll never win

What Girls Said 10