Is this crop top too provocative?

My boyfriend convinced me to buy this but my mom wo'nt let me wear it outside the house except for the beach lol.
I only bought it for practical reasons (way too hot in Greece). So what do you think? Should i wear the tiny piece of clothing in public or will people think I am an attention w***e?

• I like it
  • Too provokative-never wear it in public
i deleted the picture guys sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to post a picture of it. It could be and it could not be, but we can't see it so we can't say.

• check the link i just updated

• I can see why your mum mightn't like you going out in it, and especially why your boyfriend likes it (hot!!)
      But it's conservative enough to warrant wearing it out and not having to worry about people thinking shit about you. If they do then they just need to get over it.

I remember I wore a crop top in some town out woop woop and I walked past this old lady, she greatly disapproved. My top was basically just a shirt with a bit of the bottom missing.
      People are going to judge regardless, but I say, considering just how hot that top is (and you, I'm assuming that's you wearing it) just flaunt it. You look amazing in it and that's all you need.

• aww thanks!

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe you want the attention though. You will get a lot of

http://i.imgur.com/rXt7fM5.jpg

img.bleacherreport.net/.../...issac_crop_north.jpg

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../staring-contest-2-o.gif

• i have a gorgeous boyfriend why would i look for attention

• Some enjoy the feeling of being desired. Unfortunately if you wear a top like that a lot of guys will have feelings similar to the pics I posted. I bet you have a pretty good idea of that.

• Yeah invisible things often are soooo provocative lol.

• hahah i just updated sorry

• im almost 18

• Almost but not quite lol.

• I think link has expired

• I think it looks nice, it is somewhat revealing but I don't see why someone couldn't wear that in public.

• There's no pic 💁

• check the update

• Its fine i think anyways guys will look at boobs even if your wearing a jacket

• no not really, its a summer top

• Yeah I'm going to be honest. You in that top would make it difficult for guys to walk straight.

• That is quite acceptable. I like it

• Oh my godness 😳😳😳😳😳

• Nothing wrong with it at all in my opinion. i see a lot of girls dressed like that in Summer.

• Lol wtf. That's not "proactive" at all

What Girls Said 13

• It is a pretty shirt, it is provocative, but I've seen far shorter and more provocative than that. You will need to expect a lot of attention, good and bad.

• so i you were me would you wear it or not?

• I personally wouldn't because of the attention I would get from it. I'm a bit of a prude I suppose.

• It's super cute, but unless you're wearing it with a way higher waist I wouldn't let you wear it out either :/ At least you can look cute at home?

• It's understandable that your mother would have concerns with you wearing that out and about. Why not compromise with a cute crop top with a neckline that's a bit more modest. That way you won't be hot and your mom will be happy.

• I think you should wear whatever you want and if anybody judges you for being who you are and doing what you believe is a cool thing to do then they are not the people you want to be around or care about anyways :)

• I like it a lot BUT your bosoms jump out and men may like that.

• I don't see the pic - link doesn't work anymore...

• It all depends where you are and in what climate. There are certainly regions where it is considered provocative, but in other parts, it is considered a normal summer girls wear.

• It might be ok if you're wearing high-waisted jeans, but if your boobs are out like that and you have that much of your mid-section showing it's quite provocative.

• Which one?

• why can I not see the image

• I swear. My dad wouldn't let me go outside with it on.

• I cannot view the image.

• What bra size are you?

• 80C italian size i think