Girls, what brands (makeup and skincare) are good for sensitive skin?

not too expensive as much as possible but open to any suggestions :)

please say why you like them and around how much if you have an idea. thanks!

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Clinique and almay are supposed to be for sensitive skin.

• thanks! i have only used Clinique lipstick. Ill try their other products. Almay as well, ill search for it, I'm not familiar with it tho. thanks!

What Girls Said 8

• I recently heard about MV organic and Pai skincare products. I am gonna try those out, but they are expensive. Check them out, though.

• Sorry, not an actual answer -just responding so I can find this again, 'cause I wonder about this myself.

• I find that Garnier gel face moisturizer works best for my sensitive skin. I also use the Johnson and Johnson "purpose" soap to wash my face as well.

• Unfortunately my skin reacts with Garnier products. Haven't tried the soap, will look for it :) Thanks!

• I usually use SEVENTEEN because it has realy light textures that don't damage the skin... Though Clinique is specifically made for sensitive skin. I used MATT by laroshe poshey or something for a long time and it is a really great mosturizer.

• hmmm. okay im gonna check those brands. The Laroshe Matt, is it a plain moisturizer? or what kind of cream?

• I think it is a plain moisturizer for oily skin that doesn't make you break out. I'm not sure though. But what I like about it is that it provides mat finish and it's really good as a makeup base.

• bb cream has always worked for me i break out easy. it doesn't give the best coverage but it works goos for everyday wear.

• maybe Cetaphil or Cetaphyl, I'm not to sure on how to spell that

• Physicians formula... all natural & organic make up

• Garnier products are great for me. I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin so I need to be careful with what I use. But Garnier products haven't caused any break outs and such. I love their Oil free BB cream, it's very liquidy but blends amazing with a brush or a sponge (I use wet sponge). And because it's very lightweight. It also doesn't look cakey if you do it right. Also, their rescue gel cream, the oil free version, it great. in my opinion :) BB cream is around $13 and gel cream around $8 (prices are from ulta). You can probably get them cheaper from other places.