Girls, what's the best flat iron to buy?

I really need a new one. i have just had mine too long. I've tried chis but they just don't work for my hair. I used to have a Brazilian eat after dark flat iron, which is by the way the best one I've ever had, but I can't find it anywhere. my hair is kind of bipolar lol. after I blow dry it, it's really thick but after I straighten it, it's soo thin. and it's hard to get cheap flat irons to run good through my hair after I dry it. does anyone know of any good flat irons?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• i second ghd if you're a rich bitch (i'm not, but i had a friend whose mother had one and she let me use it and it was WOOOOONDERFUL). other than that, you can find Brazilian heat after dark flat irons on amazon.

What Girls Said 7

• Right now I have a Rusk whicheck is amazing. Before that I had a Jilbere for 12 years and it was quite good (and I think I read somewhere they were also Babyliss parent company). The thing to do is watch Amazon. I got my current one that was over $140 normally for like $30 as the deal of the day.

• Appply heat protectant lotion first before ironing. I use evy.

• GHD you will never go wrong!

• Remington is a pretty good brand and not too expensive :)

• Try the PYT flat irons! I have thick, curly hair that is also quite dry and damaged (cries) and it worked like magic! My hair looked so sleek and shiny haha

• I use Philips

• I’d recommend Karmin :)