Girls, what's the best flat iron to buy?

I really need a new one. i have just had mine too long. I've tried chis but they just don't work for my hair. I used to have a Brazilian eat after dark flat iron, which is by the way the best one I've ever had, but I can't find it anywhere. my hair is kind of bipolar lol. after I blow dry it, it's really thick but after I straighten it, it's soo thin. and it's hard to get cheap flat irons to run good through my hair after I dry it. does anyone know of any good flat irons?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i second ghd if you're a rich bitch (i'm not, but i had a friend whose mother had one and she let me use it and it was WOOOOONDERFUL). other than that, you can find Brazilian heat after dark flat irons on amazon.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Right now I have a Rusk whicheck is amazing. Before that I had a Jilbere for 12 years and it was quite good (and I think I read somewhere they were also Babyliss parent company). The thing to do is watch Amazon. I got my current one that was over $140 normally for like $30 as the deal of the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Appply heat protectant lotion first before ironing. I use evy.

0|0
    0|0
  • GHD you will never go wrong!

1|0
    0|0
  • Remington is a pretty good brand and not too expensive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Try the PYT flat irons! I have thick, curly hair that is also quite dry and damaged (cries) and it worked like magic! My hair looked so sleek and shiny haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I use Philips

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d recommend Karmin :)

0|0
    0|0