Girls, aren't g strings comfy why do you wear them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, g-strings/thongs are extremely comfortable. I hate wearing full-on underwear. Even booty-shorts/cheekies are comfortable only if I'm chilling with my boyfriend and cuddling or something.

Why do I wear g-strings? To avoid panty lines mainly. That's why I started, now it's for the sake of comfort too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't wear them because they are super uncomfortable. Personally I don't think they look sexy anyway. I guess the only advantage would be that it's pretty much the only type of underwear that will not leave visible panty lines under some dresses/trousers... but in that case, I'd much rather go commando ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • well i prefer not to wear anything, but when I have to wear them I wear g strings or thongs to hide panty lines. They're not the most comfortable but you get used to them, you hardly realize they're there after awhile...

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer gstrings or things... No panty lines. When I was a kid I thought my mom was crazy for only wearing them but once I got to high school I started wearing them and never looked back. Only exception is I like boyshorts too

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear them a lot rich-e. Gives me a wedgie

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wear them and find them very comfortable. You just have to go up a size to make them comfortable. Too many girls buy their exact size which does make them uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • To impress men of course, as women are looked at as sexual objects... but I myself actually like thongs and g strings. I hate wearing full coverage. Also of the upsides are no pantylines and added femininity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them extremely comfortable and they keep VBL (visible panty lines) at bay

0|0
    0|0