What kind of skirt would be good for a male to wear (if you disagree with it don't answer, don't say kilts, kilts... just no)?

If you call a guy a crossdressers just cuz he wears a skirt, don't blame/get mad at me for calling you females crossdressers (chances are all female here wor/wear pants. If guy+skirt=crossdresser, then girl+pants=crossdresser. It's only fair)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• wear whichever you like I guess, whatever makes you feel nice or sexy. I guess it also depends on your size

• Thank u for that, not enough open minds now a days 😒

• seriously? forget it. I tried.

• If ur talking about my interest in skirts, as a little one I just noticed it was on female but not male. I kept the interest of it in for so long but now I'm older I know that could do it. (Convincing, & bravery is all I need)

• You should just wear whatever you like. I don't think the Q should be which skirt would look good on a male. I think you should honestly wear whichever you like, whether cause it looks nice, is comfortable, etc. at the end of the day, your wearing it so only your opinion matters

• I mean, whatever fits and he feels comfortable in? I don't care.

• Well I don't think you would be attractive to most females, I'm not into cross-dressers. But hey do whatever makes you happy

• Are female crossdressers? Cuz they wear pants

• Wiki are just some people that just say what they think (not fact) & humans change it all the time. they're stariotypes & they don't know what they're talking about. Stupidity is a big part of a lot of you humans

• P. S. The thing that said if a guy wears just a skirt he is automatically a crossdresser is Tauros crap

• Wear whatever you want!

• look at the people pretending to be so free and open-minded

• So you're saying that they don't really support the idea?

• i don't really care honestly
      like for me kilts ualify as skirt and irish (?) men wear them and it's ok
      and men here wear something kinda like a dress-is www.google.com.eg/search

it's not too weird for me
      but i don't see how you would walk around in a skirt in a western society

• Men around here choose looks over comfort. I like it the other way around

What Guys Said 2

• What does guy look like - I would go long and dark
    static.zara.net/.../1701406800_1_1_1.jpg

• See people! He still looks like a guy while wear a skirt. (NOT CROSSDRESSING)
      Now if wig, makeup, high heels, fake tits, bra, & blows were added... That's a different story

• You know I never really thought about it. I'd say you probably picked a good MHO though; those dresses look nice.