(Only open minded people!) any idea (s) of how to make my parents approve of me wearing a skirt?

Open minded people ONLY!

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. I mean, why would you? You're 20, you can do whatever you want. You parents should want you to be happy, and if wearing skirts makes you happy, they should be ok with it.

• If ONLY it were that simple 😒...

• Thanks for the MHO

• Your welcome. I'm pretty sure you would have known that this mho goes to one of those who supports my position on the topic

What Girls Said 1

• They don't like any skirts? Not even super long ones?

• They are uneasy about any type (except maybe kilts but I'm not wearing that trubish) but super long skirts are actually the only kind I want

• I think so also c:

• NICE 😄

What Guys Said 7

• walk in at the breakfast table sit down and in the middle of breakfast say "you know, I think I feel like wearing a dress today. Yeah, I think I'll do that" then finish breakfast and wear a skirt. If they get angry apologize for lying to them about wearing a dress when you clealy are wearing a skirt, and that it won't happen again.

• I suppose question is how open minded are your parents - Are there any religious or cultural impediments - Over the years I have heard how surprised people were by parents reaction and how well they took it.

• I talked to them about it in the past (not open minded enough it appeared) & their religious beliefs had nothing to do with it however the whole cultural thing was the issue

• Just start doing it and then ignore them if they start an argument

• Excuse me skirt? Like how

• I mean the desgin coz skirt CAN MEAN A LOT OF THINGS

• LMAO 😂 I am messing with u

• Mine is the best (in my opinion) cuz un like others, the character that you see on my profile pic. Is original (from me)

• Tell them about the Scottish men who wear them and are still manly as fuck.

• The only problem is I have no interest in kilts. Long cotton gypsy skirts! There I said it. That's the kind I'm interested in

• Show them a photograph of Scottish men in their traditional quilts and question them about social acceptance with facts.

• How do they feel about crossdressers? or gay people?

• There's more to crossdressing then just wear a skirt (wig, makeup, bra, huy heels, blows, & a skirt would be crossdressing) you must look like the opposite sex for that (I am not going for that)

• Well i still need to know how they feel about those things that will allow me to give you an idea on how you might convince them

• They don't agree to it but they accept the fact they are there (my parents are not hatters of them)