Why do way more female wear a scarf then male. (Don't say cuz it's girly, I know how to make a ninja mask out of them which is manly) so ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you pretty much have to dress super nice to pull off a scarf as a guy. And most of us can't. I see a few business folk in the winter in full suit jackets with scarves as well but I feel like that's actually to keep their neck warm. If you wanna run around as a ninja on Halloween or something that's definitely a legit use for a scarf lol

Women's scarves seem to all be about fasion rather than keeping warm.

What Girls Said 2

• Scarves are trending in female fashion. Not so much in male fashion.

• Could you please explain why that is if u have an Idea as to Y?

• Good for you

• U don't wanna share your opinion?

• Well I believe it can be for religious reasons other than that can't really think of any

• Seems legit, cuz I saw a Muslim family with the female wearing scarf like things to cover their hair. I then found out cuz it was religious. But i also seen scarv (es) on female that DOEN'T look religious. Curious...

• Its called a hijab, and I think its just because its more in style for girls

What Guys Said 2

• Women tend to feel cold more and want to wrap up.

• A scarf around the lady's neck improve her a appearance; however, it does nothing for a man.