How do you know when a scarf "is for a male" (😡) (NOT including design. Like flowers or whatever)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have thought scarves were gender neutral maybe men don't wear thinner decorative ones like
    ysbt.net/.../YSB-13160.jpg
    But any of the thicker more functional ones are for all with maybe certain colourings and designs favouring women

What Girls Said 5

• What do you want to wear it for?

• Well first off I have 2 (favorites that I only wear) second off I just wanna see what people say (I don't care if its negative/disagree, 3rd off I made a ninja mask out of them (good for discuss & intimidation (with shades))

• You're 20 years old. Please don't run around telling people you want to dress up like a ninja. If it's just casual you can go with things like solid colors, paisley, plaids, geometrics, stripes... Just wear whatever you want.

• O, being a ninja like during the day would actually attract attention. I don't go ninja (regularly)

• Any scarf can be for anyone. Now - will it make you look femme - possibly...

• I always thought scarves were pretty unisex. I could be wrong.

• Scarves are not for a specific gender but the lak of male over female wearing them kinda suggests it. (Not that I care, I wear what I want)

• I don't wear scarves in the summer. I don't see why anyone would.

• Sometimes I wear them for warmth but mostly cuz of comfort. (2 only specificly)

• It's for a male when a male likes it.

• Tbh scarves aren't gender-influenced. They are just scarves. Wear what you want yo.

What Guys Said 2

• It's for a male if a male wants to wear it?

• I like that answer, now only if all if not most of this society thought that way, that would be groovy

• Well, if you think about it the kilt is a great example of how fashion is really just culturally relative. Some of the "manliest" men in the world wear what are essentially skirts. So I posted that to show you that you can do it too. :)

• I'll show you the kind of skirts I really am after

www.triballine.com/.../...tier%20White%20Skirt.jpg

• I don't know I get messed up with female scarfs and male scarfs lol I guess the female scarfs are long maybe