Is it okay for guys to wear actual shorts instead of swimming trunks when going to the pool or waterpark?

I did not bring / buy any and i really wanna go with a group of people, but i don't wanna get kicked out or anything lol.

• Yes you can wear them no one gives a shit
  • No, unless you want to get kicked out of the pool/waterpark and made fun of.
also this is a group from work, this is last minute, and also im low on cash ;-;.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some water parks will remove you for doing this.

• yeah that is what im afraid of lol. we are all carpooling there so it would be awkward if i got kicked out and have no where to go all day lol.

• Better than being kicked out, no?

• yes but i literally have limited cash atm xD

Most Helpful Guy

• In several European countries you might get thrown out of a pool if you wear shorts.

What Girls Said 4

• Why not just ask a friend to swing by a walmart or something and grab a pair on the way there? There should be some cheap ones on clearance by now.

• we are travelling as a group, this was last minute, and i didn't wanna inconvenience anyone lol. Group is from work. I can try asking i suppose, but they all want to meet at a specific time, etc, etc. xD. And im kind of low on cash as is lol.

• If it's not in your budget don't go then.

• Here, a lot of swimming ppols don't allow shorts in the water because of hygienic reasons. So check first. You will get kicked out for that, not for other reasons wearing a short.

• Yeah, my brothers do that all the time.

• It is fine.

What Guys Said 4

• Should be okay once they are not see through or anything.

• Just be careful they do not fall down! They tend to soak water and become heavy...

• yeah, so is it okay if i also wear boxers underneath? there's no mesh lining inside, so what do you think? I folded the top so its a little tighter. i can also put a cloth belt in side lol.

• Oh yes, that is fine! lots of people don't like the way the mesh feels so they cut it out anyway! Just maybe call wherever you are going first to double check!

• I have before

• Wear a leopard speedo instead.