Men that shave armpits/legs?

What is your preference on men shaving.

• Nothing shaved, not even his beard.
  • I like him with all natural hair, but a shaven beard is ok.
  • I like him mostly natural, but minor things like his back and chest should be shaven.
  • I like him mostly shaven, no back, chest, butt or armpit hair.
  • I like him completely shaven, no hair anywhere, not even his legs or his face
  • See answers

Most Helpful Guy

• I shave everything except my arms (and my head obviously xD). I dislike body hair, so I shave it, and I look way much better than with hair.
    Plus, where I'm from most of young guys shave, it's rare to see a 20 y/o guy with body hair.

• sure , body hair does not make you look manly and all shit. Hair is hair and its gross esp the type of hair we men have its dirty n gross... while women have finer straighter civilised type of hair (if some of them have it) and then they remove it off... while we men link it to manliness and all... huh

Most Helpful Girl

• That they don't. I'm the girl and supposed to be smooth. Guys are rough and hairy :)

• Mhmm.. why do you want to be superior to your man!! lols

• I think it's tv, guy takes his top off he rarely has hair now lol. I mean people should understand the implications of baby smooth skin on a guys chest, it's most likely he didn't just shave but in fact waxed. Chew on that. A guy waxing his chest, his butt and his pelvis... is that really some of these girls want? With a bit of spray tan perhaps?

• They are basically dating a girl that has a penis @thisisausernamefact

What Guys Said 9

• Fags basically

• I don't see why guys complain about shaving. I don't have to shave, to be honest. I'm naturally hairless. I do, however, trim it up downstairs. Can't stand an lot of hair, but no hair at all looks weird. So I trim.

Even if I did grow a lot of hair, I'd shave. I don't like a lot of body hair on me, so I'll get rid of it. Think it just looks weird.

• I hang around with a lot of cyclists - They don't like body hair.

• I wax everywhere with this cheap bees wax kit from Amazon. Everything gets waxed except my face and groin. I have to shave with a razor for my groin or else risk bleeding all over the place.

• I shave my armpits and pubs, for the rest of body I use a trimmer to trim my chest and legs also see no reason to trim my arms and I'm naturally hair free on my back.
    For my face I use wax for forehead and ears and about beard I grow stubble.

• No chest, butt or armpity hair, you wan't us to shave our butts?

• Wouldn't you want a girl to shave hers if she had hair there?

• Is that your reason?

To your question, it depends I'm not actually grossed out by hair.

But seriously do you think girls started shaving because guys demanded it? I mean our species predates the razor and as you can see we didn't die out, also how many long lasting thrieving relationships consist of a guy getting away with telling his wife/gf that she's got "too much hair over there"?

Come on...

• As a male I hate hair. A little on my head is fine; everywhere below the belt shaved and arm pits trimmed as much as short as possible without shaving.

• The only things I'm not willing to shave is my stubble, arms and legs. Anything else is negotiable :P

• I think men need to shave everywhere... men should shave it all smooth... it will make men better looking and at par with women who generally have better looking skin and body!

• I agree. Some people say it's not manly, but that's BS and it actually shows your muscles more, they aren't hidden behind a layer of hair.

What Girls Said 4

• I can handle a beard (even prefer stubble), some chest hair, bit of back hair, pubes, but I can't handle armpit hair. I think it's so disgusting if a guy has squirrels under his arms.

• I know right? I hate how men think it's manly, and that girls don't care. Because we do :p

• It's not manly. It's just disgusting. It makes you smell and it looks very unhygienic.

• Bit of chest hair is fine. But armpit hairs and back hairs are nasty and have got to go

• My preference is no.

• Prefer everything trimmed ok.