What is a good way of 'looking older' than you really are?

In a lot of different cases I look maybe a few years younger than I actually am, what can I do physically to make myself look older?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell you this thought has never crossed my mind lol. I'd like to look younger! Must be a guy thing.
    I'd say try not to dress too young, have a little scruff maybe and most importantly think more mature about life.

• Haha you wanna look younger. Actually when i saw your profile pic I think you are 20 and till now I didn't believe that you are 35

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always looked young too. Heck I just turned 30 and I get carded for buying alcohol and told that I look like I'm 16. Honestly I take it as a badge of honor; eating / living healthy and looking young isn't a bad thing. I guess if you really want to look older you could take up smoking or drinking and not shaving. It'll make you look aged pretty quickly. Or meth; google faces of meth that makes you look aged pretty quick supposedly.

But in all honesty I don't condone doing any drugs or trying to look older. Enjoy being young while you are. Plenty of time for looking old when you're older.

What Girls Said 8

• maybe just the way you dress, face hair, your hair cut.
    its funny how women want to look younger and guys want to look older.
    the way you carry yourself, too makes a big difference

• some women (ie: me) want to look older but that's also bc I'm 18 and get mistaken for a 15 year olf

• Dress more mature.

• Facial hair works for guys. But every fucker has a beard at the moment, I hate the beard trend. I can't believe people will grow a beard just because everyone else is. So fucking sad.

#beardrant

• can't really tell maybe you could change your dressing style

• Why would you want to? Just date a younger girl.

• get wrinkles

• Same problem. Style your hair up? Change your clothes a bit? Or just stay yourself. I have no problem with a guy that looks younger than he is. It's kind of cuteee! ^-^

• Leave a beard and/or a mustache.

What Guys Said 5

• Dress sharper (business casual, for example).
    Get a beard/stubble.
    Ditch the "young" and sporty" haircut, and go for something rougher.

I'm 20, but by doing the above, people claim I can pass as 4-5 years older.

• If you're a guy, facial hair mainly, put on a nice dress shirt, gel your hair a little, wear a nice watch, shoes etc. Females, dress classy, do your hair, stay away from rad styles like spikes and whatnot. Just look like a woman, not a pre-teen basically. And don't wear enough perfume/cologne too suffocate an elephant

• Style of clothes and hairstyle are good "agers"

• The main thing that comes to mind is grow a beard. That makes a huge difference.

Maybe you should look at the way you dress too

• i have the same problem here man i can't help you