Girls, what kind of hair length do yo prefer on guys?

Long, short or something in the middle? Also feel free to add a specific kind of hairstyle that you find more attractive.

14

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly for me it depends on the guy I am attracted to for example the previous git I was seeing was clean cut and baby face but the guy I have a crush on has long hair so for me there is no one set style... its just who I find attractive at the time.

• Short an a little spiked up in the front like a lot of European soccer players wear it you can't go wrong with that

• I find short hair very attractive.
    I'm also digging the whole bearded ponytail look guys have going on right now

• Short, not bald, but trimmed.

• Short to medium

• Depends on the guy

• It doesn't matter at all to me so long as it's clean and well maintained. If I had to choose though, I'd say short. I like buzz/military style cuts a lot.

• Short or if curly a little longer :o

• I probably prefer something between short and medium length. Never long.

• according to the jaw line and the beard he keeps... :)

• I like the crew cut !!

• Whatever hairstyle looks good on him

• I like longer hair on guys, long in the sense that you could put your hair in a man bun lol. Any kind actually from david beckham in his younger years to even longer than that. It's pretty hot.