Will I get less looks if I wore this to the gym?

I usually run on the treadmill in shorts and a t-shirt but I get oggled a lot by guys. Even if I wear leggings I get comments... Would wearing this help? (It's the cutest one I could find lol)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to hear that you are being bothered. That out fit should help. Anything that isn't skin tight and revels your curves should help with that. On behalf of all guys, I apologize to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol guys are gonna be guys unfortunately. You may get less attention tho.

• perfect, that's all I want! I just want to go for a run at the gym lol

• Plenty of thirsty girls at the gym checking out us guys.

• @Floyd790 not saying that they aren't. I just don't see it half as often.

What Guys Said 11

• aren't those usually noisy when you run? They annoy me to no end lol

• haha maybe that will keep the annoying guys away!!!

• haha then you'll be that annoying noisy girl at the gym. SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH... SHUT UP!! haha

• Most likely. However, there will always be one or two guys that will look no matter what you do. However, if you're trying to stop looks, that should work fairly well.
    I think it looks pretty good. :)

• You would melt on threadmill wearing that.

• Does it rain in your gym?

• no...

• Why not? Isn't it meant for working out?

• It is, but for working out outdoors and dealing with the elements.

You could find some stuff that fits similar to that, but is better for breaking a sweat indoors

• Look we will still stare and undress you with our eyes. Guys will be guys. You have nothing to apologize for your body or being a woman. There is time for desensitivity training.

• If thats what you want then go for it gurl

• Well you will not be ogled at, but that looks quite uncomfortable for gym...

• Yoga pants are better.

• for getting *less* looks?

• Why do you want less looks just who cares if guys check you out

• it's annoying, I'm constantly bugged by them.. I just want to go there and work out and not be bothered... I think that's reasonable

• think that looks a million times better! sorry for not helping

• if you look good your going to get ogled no matter what you wear its the price you pay for good looks and going to the gym sad but true

• That looks like my outfit! but it'd be stuffy in there.

Yes, it would reduce the stares drastically however once a lions seen the pray, it does in for the kill regardless of what its wearing the next day!

What Girls Said 8

• Yes + a bit wider...
    Baggier clothing helps.

• No it's too matchy and not cute at all plus it will make you sweat a lot more than you need to. Try finding a cute loose tank top from Adidas or Nike with a sports bra and some cute workout shorts or spandex

• Oh wait oops I totally misunderstood.. if u want guys to not look at u then u should definitely wear this outfit its really ugly😂

• hahaha thanks! Yeah it will be sweaty I think, but I'm just hoping for less inappropriate comments lol...

• It's going to get very very hot running in that. Those are made for running/working out outside in the cold. Not just a little warm, but extremely uncomfortably hot. And you would probably get more stares because it looks strange indoors.

• really? most people here think it will work... I mean I'm already sweating when I'm on the treadmill, so won't this just be the same thing?

• Not at all. If you're already sweating and hot wearing shorts and a shirt, you're going to be significantly more sweaty and hot wearing that. It will be insanely uncomfortable.

• this is still very cute

• well I still want to look a little nice while I run, but I just want to turn off rude guys.. will this work for that?

• Yeah I think that'd help

• You will, but you will get very hot too. This is more for an outside run.

• honestly, if I get less rude guys, I'm happy to get a little hot while running lol

• why not take a long loose short and an XL t-shirt? It will give the same effect and be less hot.

• i'm sure there are women only gyms where you are from... find one and go there
    it will be more fun

• I like it.
    It might catch less attention or not catch the attention you dislike.

Can you link me the website for something similar?

• Honestly, I just googled this picture and I'm looking for the place to buy it to see how much it costs lol, I'll let you know if I find it!

• Lol oh okay. Thank you.