Why do girls want to put makeup on boys?

I always read about it on the internet and now some of my friends want to put some on me. What makes them ask these questions? Do they think I am gay or something? Well I don't think they do, so what made them want to ask me? Oh, and do I let them or what?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's kind of fun putting makeup on people! It gets boring after we put it on girls and of course ourselves!So we want to try it on guys because we never seen them with make up before its funny and it's a new thing. Don't worry it gets boring after awhile but if you want advice I think tat you should say yes it will be fun for you too but if you want it to be kinda hard for them say tat "I'll do it. If you_______" lol not something weird though!

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• You know many leading men in Hollywood wear make-up on screen. They wear blush to give them color and accentuate their cheek bones, male cosmetics is multi billion dollar industry

• I put my own makeup on, mate. We don't all have that effin' luxury of a girl doing it for us, hahaha.