Girls, is it weird for boys to like lipstick?

I'm a 15 year old boy and i like wearing pink/red lipstick. Is it weird?

• Yes. It's quite weird.
    51% (28)
  • Nope. It's not weird at all.
    49% (27)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but I think you already sense that. Do it, if that's who you are but understand that the world isn't that open minded yet, and you are certain to face a good amount of ridicule and scorn, so be brave. In my own warped way of thinking, you'd be better off wearing lipstick if you went the rest of the cd/tv/tg path and fully embraced your obvious inner fem side.

What Girls Said 23

• It'd be considered weird because it's uncommon and boys don't usually do that, but I wouldn't say it's a bad thing.

• It is very weird.

• Yes but do what you think it right for you.

• You can like whatever you want

• It is weird. If anyone tells you it's okay then they aren't considering the facts of emotional abuse you'll receive from your peers.

• You do you, bro.

• Most guys I've met don't, so it's not an ordinary behavior, but there's definitely nothing wrong or unappealing about it.

• It's not what is call normal but whatever floats your boat

• nope, i bet you frickin slay! its always fun to try out new colours too

• I personally don't find it weird since I follow both male and female make-up artists on instagram. I'm also a big Rupaul's Drag Race fan and all of the contestants there love lipstick! haha

• Only in society but I don't think so. Do what makes you happy!

Also my boyfriend wears lipstick and I don't mind a bit!

• In my high school, there was a guy who wore lipstick every other day and the color looked good on him.

• Well its not what most people do, but be you! But I don't think most girls would go after a guy who wears lipstick tbh

• I do find it weird.

• It's not normal, but who cares?

• a little but do what you want to do :)

• in today's world it shouldn't be... #freedom :)

• It's not weird at all. If that's what you need on the outside to feel like the person you are on the inside, there's nothing wrong with it! Rock it! I would suggest looking up Brendan Jordan.

• You like wearing it? or just think they look pretty?

• Some people might find it weird and some people might find it amazing do what you like to do. I suggest Red lipstick its fierce

• In society today, yes. Makeup is still gender stereotyped toward women. But if you like lipstick, rock it! Make makeup gender neutral!

• A little weird. Well, maybe because it's seldom for me to see real guys wearing lipstick here in our country. (No offense meant)

• not weird at all.