What attracts white guys to Asian girls and likewise?

Just wanted to know why there's a lot of White guys and Asian girl couples out there. What attracts Asian girls and What attracts White guys to each other?

Updates:
stop the hating people. we shouldn't be racist to each other.

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Eyes. Petite body. Hair. Accent. Skin color. Smart. Culture.

For me I grew up around a lot of white girls. My highschool was 85% white. After that I noticed I liked the more exotic looking type girls. Blonde hair and blue eyes is normal for me because that's what I am and that's what I'm surrounded by. It goes the same way for asian girls...they are attracted to the guys they aren't used to being around. Asian guys = short...white guys = tall.

If I meet a cute asian girl it always seems like there's a sparkle in her eye or somethin. It feels like a sexual force field and it lures me in uncontrollably 8)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i'm asian and for some reason I have been only attracted to white guys all my life! I grew up around them and went to hs mostly dominated by whites...For me, I love there colored eyes and light hair color! If they don't have that, I'm still attracted to them, I think it's the way they carry themselves. No offense to anyone, but I don't like asian guys because of there chinky eyes, mine aren't at all. I have big eyes with a little slant so you can tell I'm some type of asian. I'm half cambodian/half chinese. Mexican guys are just creepy to me and black guys are too ghetto for me.

1|1
    2|1
    • Okay, you get a thumb down for saying Mexican guys. I'm pretty sure you mean Hispanic guys. Mexican falls under being Hispanic. Not everyone with brown/tan/olive skin that speaks spanish, is Mexican.

• Sry I meant hispanic