Girls, what kind of hairstyle looks best on a guy?

Question says it all really

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Crew cuts are probably my favorite.
    menshairstyles4u.com/.../...hairstyle-for-mens.jpg
    They look clean, young, and well, attractive!
    I don't know what this one is, but its also nice.
    bestinspired.com/.../...-good-haircuts-for-men.jpg
    Zayn's haircut may be an exception, bc it looks good on him, but i'm weirdly liking it?yourhairstyleideas.com/.../...rstyles-pictures.jpg

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely the messy but clean hair style. Basically, the look that looks like you sort of just woke up, but really you didn't. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • buzzed on the sides, with spiky (short!) hair on top has always been my favorite. I hate the floppy hair thing, but some people like it. Long hair also can look really good, but most guys don't know how to properly upkeep long hair so it ends up usually looking greasy and gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on his face and eyes. Eg. if he has wide eyes, then bangs would look good on him but if he has small eyes, bangs would look bad on him. There's no universal hairstyle which works on every guy. However, personally I prefer guys with messy bed hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • here's one men's hair style that looks good on a guy
    i161.photobucket.com/.../...AA0C0F_zpsof70lwlm.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • A quiff 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • one that fits there personality. That being said I don't like guys who spend more time on there hair than I do

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the shape of your face, some guys look good with longer hair and others with shorter hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it depends on the guy's face and what hair type he has.
    There isn't a hairstyle that looks good on every guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A faux hawk

0|0
    0|0