Girls, beauty tips?

Recently I've really been interested in learning how to care for my skin and hair the best that I can. Not that I didn't care about it before, but now I've been reading so many magazines on beauty and hair care. There are so many products mentioned but some are crazy expensive. A face mask can each 70$! I've recently started using argon oil in my hair and can honestly say it has changed my life. I've been thinking about purchasing a clarisonic but I'm hesitant. Some people love it while others hate it. What is the best way to care for your hair and skin? And where can I purchase these products? Any tips will help

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• The best thing you can do at your age, is start to religiously use sunscreen on your face and neck. I have been wearing SPF 40+ on my face every day since my early 20s, and wearing wide brimmed hats when the sun is very hot, and just today, I was asked to prove my age when buying alcohol.
    For the face I recommend Clinique city block, it's an oil free, tinted, base/primer with SPF 40 in it. It doesn't make your face gross and shiny like standard sunscreen does.

• Thanks! I'll check it out. How about hair care? I'm very oily by the next day

• Hahaha my hair is pin straight! No volume however

• I absolutely agree this sunscreen is soo good! I use it every day too)

• I can't help you with hair because I'm no expert. But I can tell you about what I use on my skin. I use neutrogena acen face wash twice a day, and neutrogena sunscreen. I might switch sunscreens though because I want something scent me but i'm still looking for the best one. Also try natural body scrubs that you can make yourself.

Here are some recipes:
    www.feminiya.com/11-diy-homemade-body-scrubs/

• Go to trader joes, and buy a jar of organic (very important that it's organic) coconut oil. It can help on the hair, on the face, and you can look up all the effects online if you're interested. Clarisonics are also very good for cleaning the skin semi regularly.

• I just wash my hair as regularly as possible, usually once in two days in the summer because I work out.
    I use this mystic oil sorta thing after washing it, which makes it super glossy and silky. I blow dry it, or let it dry naturally, depending on when it's washed..
    For my skin, I don't really do much except moisturize and wash it as regularly as possible. That's about it, lol.

• Buy the L'oreal total repair 5 (damage erasing balm) basically what it does is fix all the damage your hair has been through in a year. It's soo good! I have it and i've seen massive changes by using it only once

• The occasional hair mask works wonders. As for skin, cleanse tone and moisturise! Clinique really helps me maintain healthy skin without breakouts and caters to most skin types.

• always avoid products that contain ethanol/alcohol denat.

don't scrub/stretch skin

• Wow amazing Title and replies , Thanks all

• Lotion and sunscreen in sun, castor oil for wrinkles and hair and eyebrows and lashes

• Use witch hazel for your skin. It's natural and helps even tone, plus you can buy it in any drugstore.