Long vs. Short Hair! Which one do you like better? What images do they give off?

I am very indecisive right now.
I have had both styles and I really just want Ideas
I am at medium length as of right now
I want to grow it longer But...
My hair hates me and drives me crazy
Last year I cut it off into a scene hair cut to witch I almost cried ( not literly) because I cut my long hair and I actual hated my hair that short but people seam to like my hair short.( it was a change that I kind of liked)
In your opinions!
What is you favorite length of hair? (Short, Medium, Long)
What kind of image do you think long hair sends out? (Ex: Cute, Profressional, Sexy, Ect)
What kind of image do you think short hair sends out?

Side Note: When I say short I mean like collar bone or maybe a tad shorter.

• Short hair is Cute! Chop it!
  • Long hair is Sexy ! Keep your hair!
  • Short Hair is Sexy! Chop it!
  • Long Hair is Cute! Keep your hair!
  • I like it right in the middle

Most Helpful Guy

• Always long hair!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your face shape, I'm something between heart and diamond so I actually look much better with pixie cuts like Audrey Hepburn. Since long hair covers my cheek bones and makes my chin look too pointy
    I've kept it short since I was sixteen.

I also like it because I consider long hair boring and too typical (I don't do anything crazy with my hair, but I don't like being mainstream either), but if you have a long face shape a long cut will be better.

Maybe a lob (long Bob ) which would be a middle ground is something you could consider?
    What's your face shape?

What Guys Said 11

• By your standard I like it short something like this would be among preferences
    bestinspired.com/.../...les-for-ladies-in-2015.jpg

• ALWAYS long hair. I could count the number of girls that looked good in short hair because they're so few and so rare. You can't go wrong with long hair.

• I usually like long hair but it really depends on the style as well.

Some people look better with one or the other. My girlfriend had long hair and then cut it. Really looks great either way.

• I love short hair on girls lol I'm probably the only guy here that appreciates it xD 😂 but it gives off the cute vibe

• Hair between shoulders and the middle of the back is the best.

• I like longer hair like maybe mid back usually but it really depends it sounds like it might be worth it for you to go shorter it sounds like.

• For crying out loud there is not a single girl in the history of mankind that has looked good with short hair. Everything shorter than shoulder length looks masculine and unattractive. Just please keep your long hair girls, please...

• Lets keep it real ling to medium is preferably

• I always liked long hair for a girl

• Dont you dare to cut it short! lol

• Long hair babe need something to hold on to while nailing her from the back lamo 🙊🙉🙈✌

What Girls Said 3

• To me the middle is the most versatile =)

• As you can see mine is longer & I like it.

• long hair you can do more with, but short looks bad ass, so depends on your style