Girls, what hair color do you like most on guys?

I only included natural hair colors in the poll. If you want to vote for unnatural hair colors, vote "other",

• Black
    34% (22)
  • Blonde
    16% (10)
  • Brunette
    44% (28)
  • Red
    0% (0)
  • Ginger
    2% (1)
  • Auburn
    2% (1)
  • Other (Please Specify)
    2% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

• i like black.,

What Girls Said 17

• My favorite is dark, ashy blonde, I chose brunette in this list because I am least attracted to light blondes...(weird I know) Not that I can't be attracted to one it's just... Dark blondes, brunettes abd auburn is a lot sexier to me I guess.
    for girls I like black hair though, but that's only because I only date other Asians when it comes to ladies.

• Honestly, it doesn't matter to me the hair color. I like all natural hair colors. Now dyed? I'm not so sure, haha. Besides that, I just like a guy with hair and the hair color comes later. There really is no preference for me.

• I'm in love with thick, shiny, black hair. Long with another bright colour in it is a guilty pleasure of mine :p

• I prefer black or brown.

• All of them!!! 😱😍😂

• darker hair *swoon*

• I don't care too much about that but I guess ginger sounds like a true rare color.

• Preferably dark hair and it does not hurt if he is going grey.

• I voted brunette but it depends on the type of guy. I really like dirty blonde hair as well.

• atm black or brown

• I meant to say brunette and I hit blonde by accident sorry!

• Black hair on a guy with fair skin is exotic to me.

• I love brown haired brown eye guys, so cute :)

• Brunette or Blonde. I love Brunettes but Blonde guys really kill me <3 <3 <3

• Dark n or black but, hey if I'm attracted to him hair colour doesn't really register, one of the guys I've been the most attracted to was blonde.

• I chose brunette, but I like dark hair in general. :)

• Blondes have more fun!