Girls, what hair color do you like most on guys?

I only included natural hair colors in the poll. If you want to vote for unnatural hair colors, vote "other",

• Black
    34% (22)
  • Blonde
    16% (10)
  • Brunette
    44% (28)
  • Red
    0% (0)
  • Ginger
    2% (1)
  • Auburn
    2% (1)
  • Other (Please Specify)
    2% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like black.,

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• My favorite is dark, ashy blonde, I chose brunette in this list because I am least attracted to light blondes...(weird I know) Not that I can't be attracted to one it's just... Dark blondes, brunettes abd auburn is a lot sexier to me I guess.
    for girls I like black hair though, but that's only because I only date other Asians when it comes to ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it doesn't matter to me the hair color. I like all natural hair colors. Now dyed? I'm not so sure, haha. Besides that, I just like a guy with hair and the hair color comes later. There really is no preference for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in love with thick, shiny, black hair. Long with another bright colour in it is a guilty pleasure of mine :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer black or brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them!!! 😱😍😂

0|0
    0|0
  • darker hair *swoon*

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care too much about that but I guess ginger sounds like a true rare color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably dark hair and it does not hurt if he is going grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted brunette but it depends on the type of guy. I really like dirty blonde hair as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • atm black or brown

0|0
    0|0
  • I meant to say brunette and I hit blonde by accident sorry!

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair on a guy with fair skin is exotic to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love brown haired brown eye guys, so cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette or Blonde. I love Brunettes but Blonde guys really kill me <3 <3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark n or black but, hey if I'm attracted to him hair colour doesn't really register, one of the guys I've been the most attracted to was blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose brunette, but I like dark hair in general. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes have more fun!

0|0
    0|0