Guys, do you like it when girls wear high waisted jeans?

I've heard a lot of guys hate it.

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• As can be seen in the first 2 pics Low rise have many drawbacks like a square or even Flat bottom line, no shape and curves in ALL the wrong laces! High waisted jeans and pants when worn to Fit, Are Far more attractive than the sagging wrinkly muffin topped backside, offered up by 98.4% of all girls who ever wore a pair of low rise pants. Low rise, took the shape away and made all girls look like they had No waist AND a Gut with a wrinkly sagging rear. If I wanted a girl who looked like that... I would look at John Goodman! LOL! I an SO glad that designers finally saw the error of their ways and brought back the teardrop rear end of the 1970's Even if you're a little heavy You can look good... no, even Great, in High waisted jeans. If you're a little heavy in Low Rise... YUCK!

• No, I don't like it.
    I think girls should wear skirts.

• I don't tend to mind what a lady wears as long as there comfortable and happy with how they look. Then that's what matters :)

• I wish I could submit pics here! High waisted jeans and pants when worn to Fit, Are Far more attractive than the sagging wrinkly muffin topped backside, offered up by 98.4% of all girls who ever wore a pair of low rise pants. Low rise, took the shape away and made all girls look like they had No waist AND a Gut with a wrinkly sagging rear. If I wanted a girl who looked like that... I would look at John Goodman! LOL! I an SO glad that designers finally saw the error of their ways and brought back the teardrop rear end of the 1970's Even if you're a little heavy You can look good... no, even Great, in High waisted jeans. If you're a little heavy in Low Rise... YUCK!

• It simply doesn't suit the most girls at all and rather makes them look worse than they actually do.

• I don't like them. They are unattractive.

• I couldn't give a fuck less what a girl wears; I'm not some runway judge.

• I generally don't because only because most body types can't pull it off, and even then I don't like it that much

• I'm kinda indifferent. Probably depends on the girl.

• I don't mid that much, as long as it looks good.

• No I enjoy being able to see a woman's legs. I enjoy a nice dress or a skirt.

• Yes we do a lot

• I don't like them. I generally don't like skinny jeans either.