Do you like this hair color?

link

Do you think this color would work on me? I have brown eyes, light brown hair, and tan skin.

Most Helpful Guy

• If only my definition of beauty wasn't so racist, I might be able to give you an answer.

What Guys Said 4

• It's a really nice hair color. But I'm sure you're perfectly fine the way you are. I like girls to be natural--that's just the kind of guy I am.

• The model, while somewhat fair complected is closer to olive. If you have naturally "tan" skin, then yup, that color would rock - as it does on the model.

• That should suit you. That long curly like hair is enough to turn heads and open mouths :•D

• i'm more of a fan of darker colors but I think that one looks nice too..her skin and eyes accent it pretty well I think so if yours is like that you should be ok

What Girls Said 2

• possibly. impossible to know without knowing what you actually look like. you've also got to keep in mind that that hairstyle distracts a lot from the haircolor. when you post that picture, I don't just imagine the color, I imagine the style as well.

• Um maybe I personally don't like the style to much root for me