Is it bad I care more about my appearance than most girls?

So, when I wake up I shower. (I take 30+ minutes)
I blow dry my hair. I spend about 15 minutes on my hair, I have 4 combs - for various different things.

I go through a 400g pot of fibre wax/putty in 2 1/2 weeks.
I apply roll on when I wake up and before I go to bed.

I brush my teeth 3 times a day, I don't go anywhere without spray and aftershave on.
I get my haircut every 5 weeks.
I have face cleansing stuff to get rid of spots and inpurities. If it's a hot day I could have two showers in one day.

In my backpack I have mints and gum, as well as two cans of spray and aftershave.

My mum said to me up the stairs
"Done your make-up yet" As a joke lmao
I told her to f*ck off and she laughed, ahaha.

I just wanted to know is it bad I spend so much time on my appearance as a guy? Before you ask; no I'm not gay. Not even in the slightest. 😂

Your views? Pro's/Con's.. etc.

• It's too much.
  • No, you like to spend time on yourself; that's good.
  • It's better than looking like a tramp.
  • G*yyyyyyy!

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly sounds like your a little high maintenance. The gum and teeth brushing though are major pluses. Not all guys care that much and kissing can become unwanted... the showering and deoderent is pretty ok also. The hair stuff is where I get a bit of a red flag. Do you freak out if you aren't exactly how you like to be?

• No, ahaha. I don't freak out. I'm just like
      "Oh, I think I need a shower"
      I don't do teeth whitening and that, I'm good. 😂

• It is, ahaha. In that picture. That's an old one :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey to each his own. I just brush teeth and comb hair down with my nearest comb, but that is because I don't feel the need to do more.
    If you wake up early enough to do all that, and you realize that if you are gone at a friends house you won't be able to all that, I see no problem with the above mentioned things.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's ok. It's not only about appearance, you obviously worry about your hygiene and that's good :)
    - Hair. My boyfriend spends 15 min on his hair and gets a haircut often as well.
    - Roll on. I do it, too. I do even worse. xD
    - I brush my teeth 3 times a day. That's how it is supposed to be, right? :p
    - Face cleansing stuff. My boyfriend also uses it, for pimples and stuff. It's the same thing.
    You're fine, don't worry!

• women love groomed men!! but your situation is more like an OCD!! help yourself before other ladies start saying your mom's line!! but if you enjoy it and it gives you inner happiness... don't give a damn about these comments fella!!!
    lmao!! either you curb it down or you dont give an effff about what others think and just be happy!!!

• If it makes you happy it can't be that bad!

• I see no issue with it. However you should cut back on how many times you brush your teeth. Two times a day is just fine.

• Haha that sounds good, though what if you're in a rush?

• Its good for you to take care of yourself and your hygiene, but I think if a guy took longer time than a women to getting ready, that's too much.

• That means you have a good hygiene an it makes your hair look very nice so that's good👍

What Guys Said 11

• bro you pull it off well. shits good.

• Everything is alright, but taking 30+ minutes in the shower seems too much in my opinion, 5-10 should do.

• It seems a little to much and just a tad girly in my opinion but hey if that's what you like to do, then that's what you like to do, stay true to who you are.

• Lots of guys like that - No harm in looking good

• Well that's way more effort than I would be willing to put in but if it's worth it to you then it's fine. People will appreciate that you're willing to take care of yourself. They will also poke fun at it lol but who cares.

• You're probably a metro sexual...

• Not a bad thing. I am the same too. 😛

• Girls, good apperance can hook a handsome boy. Confident girl can have a bunch of boyfriend. Woman have 3 weapon. first one is high-heeled shoes. Second is a nice dress and a beautiful hair. 3rd is cosmetic technology.

• It seems like a little bit too much.

• Why would it be bad you spend time on yourself? Its better than smelling like garbage.

• I do the same thing!