I'm pretty tall, what now?

Sometime I feel guys don't want to talk to me because I'm tall. I feel like I intimidate people because I'm like 5'10.

I really anxious a lot because I feel guys don't want to talk to tall girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a shorter guy myself, I can tell you the issue for me personally lies with the following, I'm almost always going to assume the taller girl is the one that won't want anything to do with me, so I usually won't bother unless they go out of their way to make it apparent my shortness doesn't bother them. I'm all for going after what you want, but not when the odds are almost impossibly stacked against you. That being said, I find taller women have a more, I don't really know, confident? I guess, presence, more in control of themselves. That to me is a big turn on. So if you make it apparent your height, and more to the point, their lack of, doesn't bother you, you shouldn't have an issue my dear.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, not sure about shorter guys, but at 6'6 you would seem short. (I'm a head taller and can't really tell.)

So, if you like tall guys, you'll be fine. Although tall guys either go for tall girls or really short girls...or both.

• well girls that are taller than me do freak me out but I guess its acceptable since I'm 6'2.

but just find a taller guy and you'll do fine(:

• i prefer smaller girls but I wouldn't turn down a taller girl just because she's tall..I would prefer that I'd be taller or the same height though (i'm 5'10)

• 5'10" isn't intimidating.

What Girls Said 1

• guys would normally prefer smaller shorter girls because they feel dominate over them. but I am a 6foot 16year old girl who deals with the same problem you are having. I currently am dating a 6foot guy. and I'm always worrying baout what people are thinking on the days I wear shoes that make me taller than him. But he is told me that height doesn't matter to him or bother him. so you just gotta find that guy that doesn't care about it. and guys that do aren't worth your time. tall girls are hot. we got the long legs and guys dig it ;) so be confident and find a guy that will be a total sweetheart and height won't even begin to matter :)