What kind of style do you prefer on a female?

I usually wear girlier stuff or things that just make me look "dressed up" and sometimes very "business-like." Whereas other girls at my school are either really modest, don't wear things too exciting, or just wear brands like Hollister, and I was just wondering if what I wear is too much for my age/intimidates guys my age (16). This is an example of a girly outfit I'd wear at school (and i have worn this before) :

• Frilly/girly stuff
  • Modest
  • Simple
    Vote C
  • Business casual/professional
    Vote D
  • Sophisticated & high-end
    Vote E
  • Nothing but Hollister
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

410

Most Helpful Girl

• I kind of wear all of them. I'm mostly all about simplicity though. I just wear sweats and a sweatshirt most times, but I change it up once in a while.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Leather is always good. With a bit of metal here and there.

Or frankly whatever expresses personality. I hate how many people wear social uniform (he says trying not to sound like a hipster or a pretentious teenager). Dress how you feel, and want to be understood by people, not to fit in.

• 0|0
  • I love that dress it is so cute!!!

• Sporty and casual.

• A mix of G (classic) C and E.

• Jeans and Tshirt.

• Your outfit is nice it looks very casual and grown up if that makes sense. I like simple/casual on girls most of the time.

• I don't care

• Skinny jeans, nice shirt, maybe a dress or skirt sometimes. Can look good dressing for an occasion and for causal. I also think girls look hot in leather jackets.

• I personally prefer a different look. I voted the Other option. I prefer someone wearing a band top and black jeans.

What Girls Said 3

• my style is actually a mix of C and E.

• Depends on the situation; I don't wear frills, but in other situations I'd wear any of the other looks.

• Sporty, athletic, comfortable and black