Girls, Is Victoria secret bras worth the expense?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Personally, I can find my size easily in many lingerie stores and also there is no victoria secret store in my country. So why go in the trouble of ordering online a very expensive bra when I can buy 5 awsome bras in a local lingerie store at the same price? That being told, I recognise that victoria secret bras are of good quality, very sexy, and also have a 'wow' factor because of the brand's popularity.

What Girls Said 19

• Definitely not. It really is extremely expensive. I mean I could just go to any local lingerie or even clothes shop and get a bra for HALF the price!
    Although, VS is more of a brand kind of thing. And tbh, their bras really are better and hotter and cuter than any bras i've really seen. They also may be a better material.
    So, its not worth the expense, but its still not stopping me haha.

• I go to Victoria Secret because of the size of my breast. Pink is the only store that fits me properly so I find it worth it.

• To me, no.

• Only if they make your size and it fits you properly

• They can be. Especially for larger boobs. I'm a 38 DD at Victorias Secret and I have never found a bra that is as comfortable and supportive as my VS one. Not to mention that if you have two or three of them and cycle them out, they will last for a couple years.

• I'm a 38 triple d and can't find proper bras outside of vs period! So true... Big boobs need all the support we can give em.

• Personally, yes! If you really look for them, they have bras with really good fabric and designs. As long as you wash them properly, they also last a pretty long time

• 0|0
  • um... i don't know sometimes yes, but when i get my bill i always ask myself why did i buy them.. lol if you know a better store/site let me know

• yes I just bought 2 new ones I'm in love with them, so comfortable. .

• They are expensive but they last pretty good as long as you take care of them.

• I have a couple VS bras and I think they're comfortable but yeah they are pretty expensive.

• no, just wear something comfortable. if you don't have big boobs, can go bra-less if you want to. prefer bra-less for myself at this point, got to uncomfortable and figit too much wearing bras, all personal preference.

• yes they are!

• I bought one not too long ago and OH MY. IT. IS. SO. COMFORTABLE. No ragrets

• Fuck yea they are!

• Depends on what bra size you are

• Not in my opinion.

• I am not a huge fan of them.

• Yes thy are!