Color Psychology - What color do you prefer the opposite sex to wear?

Some say colors have a big role in play in the world of social and romantic attractions So let's put it to the test.
There are a TON of colors out there so let's just stick with the 3 basic palettes and the monotones eh?

Red

Green

Blue :

Mono :

• Red
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Monotones

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted monotones, because there is no choice for black. I think black clothes make a person look more elegant and mysterious, even if it's just black jeans and a black T-shirt. It's also slimming, goes with everything, and looks good to everyone. It can be suitable in any occasion, depending on the clothes' ct, material and accessorising. Now, every person looks good with different colours. I love it when my boyfriend wears deep green, and I love wearing red

What Girls Said 12

• I went with monotone/black and white because it works with everyone. Colors really depend on the guy just because I like one doesn't mean it'll look right on him, goes with his look, high light his skin tone, or possibly makes him look fat.

But if I chose one of the other colors it would be red.

• I think I usually prefer colors like red, black, white, navy on a guy.
    Also dark colors. I don't know why haha.
    I also like sporty or preppy style.

• It depends. Some people pull off certain colors better than others. I voted D because pretty much everyone looks good in black and/or white.

• Red - looks best on men - in my opinion.

Or navy.

• I like guys in black, it's a classic look. It goes with the dark hair I like. Black t-shirts just a wee bit too small and some well fitted trousers.

• I do like a woman who can pull off green though. So few people wear it and I think it is a really beautiful, rich and expressive colour. If I suited green I'd wear it.

• I like all colours but black is my favourite

• Blue for boys red for girls i like phycology it helps me mush into peoples minds mahahahaha

• Monotones!! 👌❤

• I picked green because I like her outfit

• I like it when guys wear black

• Red is sexy but so are the monotones. Voted D.

• It depends. Personally, I like whatever it suits them. Not everyone looks the same way wearing the same color.

What Guys Said 6

• Red without a doubt, nothing looks better than a red dress on a woman. (aside from it being my favorite color its be shown in studies red is the color BOTH sexes generally tend to find attractive in attire when given a choice between the primary colors... not sure they considered monotone as a color js).

• I honestly don't like any of these...
    And although colors don't really affect me that much, I have noticed that I typically avoid women in reds and in greens for some reason, but it's not across the board, by any means.

• I am not sure I understood question but went with monotones

• I like all of the colors.

• Monotone or red on females. Beige works as well.

• Red, and black (not white so much) are probably my favorites to see on girls. Put red.