Do you judge men on what they wear?

Do you judge men in anyway based on what they're wearing?

Updates:
What would you think about things like;
t shirt dark or light? Plain or something on it? Writing, design or both?
V neck? Subtle or deep/big "v"? Dark or ligh
polo. polo buttoned or unbuttoned? Light or dark? Solid or striped? Tight loose or snug fit?
dark jeans or light? faded, solid, Rips or not? Loose, slim, tight or snug?
sneakers, boots, dress shoes? Sandals?
belt or not? dark color or light? Black or brown?
Hoodie or jacket? zip up or pull over? dark or light? solid or some design

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Each woman has her own preferences in general. I prefer darker clothes, plain, with designs or writing. I hate polos and deep V-necks. I love skinny or straight-leg jeans in any colour, but I don't like ripped and baggy rapper-style jeans. All shoes are fine, according to the occasion. I like both hoodies and jackets, but I like even more leather jackets and coats.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• No not really. I may notice here a hipster or skater or whatever and I may have my preferences, but if I'm talking to hem I don't judge them until they speak. I will judge them by their mannerisms and what they talk about though

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes a lot. I can't be with a guy who can't dress

0|1
    0|0
    • Sneakers, shirt, slim straight jeans and occasionally a button up.

• A bit - sure. It's only normal.

All people can tell a lot by how someone dresses.

0|1
    0|0
  • no not really ... i can't judge a book by its cover

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. How someone dresses shows a lot about the person. Like graphic tees or button ups show two different personalities and two different ways a person would like to be perceived as.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I don't know anything else about them, yes. I assume the clothes must reflect the personality... of course they don't always.

1|1
    0|0
    • Slim straight jeans, shirt, sneakers and maybe a button up.

• Yeah you can tell a lot about a person by what they wear and if they try to take care of themselves

0|1
    0|0
    • Shirt, slim straight jeans, sneakers and maybe a button up.

• No. There's more to a person than his clothes on his skin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually I don't care, unless they are exceptionally shabby... Dirty clothes with holes in them, no shirt in public etc. Those are awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never do.

0|1
    0|0