Does Anyone Else Think Snow is as Beautiful And Romantic As Me?

I think that winter the most beautiful Season And the most romantic(:

Does Anyone Agree?

• Snow Is Beautiful and Winter is a Romantic Time <3
  • Snow? Winter? Bleh.
  • No Snow For Me):

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• i love the snow especially to go out and play in it and build a snowman..or even better snow angels! :p lol...and yeah then when it gets to cold outside you can go inside have some cookies and hot cocoa with marshmallows of course..and cuddle with your special someone if you have one! :)

• I like snow, especially when you wake up and the world has that crisp look and smell. Nothing starts my day better than that :) (especially when I get to drive the truck with the 4 wheel drive. Makes snow seem extra fun because it's hard to get stuck in the unplowed stuff!)

• I completely agree with you, very calming and peaceful. Very romantic.

• I've never seen snow in person, but it does look quite pretty in pics. Winter is definitely my favorite season.

• I like CUDDLING when it's COLD.

• I love snow!

• well it looks nice

but is annoying when you are waiting at a busstop or something like that.

What Guys Said 5

• I love winter, love the cold, love the snow (when we actually get some)

Definatly do see it as the best time cus I always love the idea of cuddling up to the girl I care for under the blankets, in the dark, snowing and fire going...now if only I had a girl to share it with :S

• Snow illuminates the otherwise light-starved season of winter. Spring is far better though in every aspect.

• Snow? Winter? NO WAY that's why I moved to the desert!

It was freezing here today only about 68. That's enough winter for me. Lets hope it warms up tomorrow. I don't even like to see snow on the mountain tops. Ewwwwwwww.

• I think it can be but the cold means that there is only so much time you can spend outside.

• I love the snow...always hav aways will