I've been literally DYING to get one, but my mom refuses, she says either looks tacky and low class? Same thing with everything I want, I wanted to drive a Jeep once I get my driver's permit, thats the car i've wanted for a car since I was like 12, a sporty jeep. But no, that was not safe.
But, if she says no, I just have to wait 3 more years, not so bad, right?
So I either want a double piercing (one above where my traditional piercing would be), a single cartilage piercing, or a double cartilage. I'm still not too sure about which one I want, but i'd only like one, the absolute most piercings i'm going to have on an ear is 3, and i'm not sure for when I do any of the three if I should do it on one ear or both?
(FYI: The double cartilage photo, I liked the double cartilage, but I may also like how she had a double and a cartilage, so i'll be adding that in the poll)
- Double cartilage piercing (one ear)30% (7)17% (2)26% (9)Vote
- Double cartilage piercing (both ears)22% (5)0% (0)14% (5)Vote
- Single cartilage piercing (one ear)13% (3)8% (1)11% (4)Vote
- Single cartilage piercing (both ears)9% (2)17% (2)11% (4)Vote
- Double piercing (one ear)0% (0)25% (3)9% (3)Vote
- Double piercing (both ears)13% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
- Double piercing AND cartilage piercing (one ear)13% (3)33% (4)20% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I think they look fine - I think it depends on the type of earlings you have rather than the number of piercings you have the studs you have in your pic are nice or as an option I like helix piercings
Most Helpful Girl
I'm not crazy about double poercings but on not bothered by them either.
Personally I'm not super crazy over ear piercings in general I have them and I barely ever wear earings. It wasn't my choice to get them pierced.
I hate when people wear ratings only in one ear or if the number of ratings don't match on both sides.
Worst of all HATE gadges why would someone want a gigantic whole in their ear... It's just stupid.1