Should I do this tattoo next year in the arm?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks a bit cluttered on arm - I would put it on a wider surface area - The chest or the back

What Girls Said 5

• No, I don't think so. I absolutely love tattoos, but that one just looks awful :/

• No! It add nothing to a guy. It ruins an unblemished skin. It actually puts a lot of girls off. It's far from being macho.

• its just one tattoo and its also not big the image i uploaded shows it big

• Personally, I hate any tattoos on men (and women). They may take OK when you're young. When you're older, and your shape changes and your skin gets loose, they look awful

• What does it say?

• Its persian it says "Come and i will tell you a story that no one heard before" im not an arab but i like it cause no one understands it which that will leave mystery behind

• Well does that quote mean something to you?
      The tattoo is very bold, and it's not my taste persay, but if the tattoo has a real meaning to you then you should get it. Like, don't just get it just to get it. If you want something permanently inked onto your skin, get something that has substance and meaning to it. And what part of your arm would you get it?

• Yes do it i like it

• No and how do you know that's what it really says. I can read Arabic script) even if I don't understand it) and can guess that it's a different language than Arabic based on the sounds, but that's about it.

• google translate and also the guy i know in the tattoo shop told me that

What Guys Said 2