Girls, how important is dressing well to you?

I have been working on myself the last few year and a half, both mentally and physically. I now am in a position where I can actually wear a lot of stuff that I like and feel comfortable with. Also been paying attention to my hair-growth and trimming when needed. But how important is dressing well for you ladies? Do you open up more to a stranger that approaches you when he is dressed well (casual/formal) or when he is wearing like jeans and a shirt? Or does it not make a difference at all? I do know it makes a difference at some level but not sure how much.

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• A guy can look good even if he's dressed casually. In fact I think a clean white t and khaki pants looks good on a man. So he doesn't have to be dressed up but he should have some style

• The most important thing is to wear clothes that show your personality, make you feel good about yourself and fit well to your body.

• Very important. I always prefer stylish over sloppy. Some guys can pull of the t-shirt and jeans look, other guys can't. So it all depends on what works for you.

• Personally, I think what a guy is wearing makes a statement about them. What they're wearing is something *they* chose out, so it is reflective of their personality in some way. As long as you maintain good hygiene, what you wear is up to you and should be whatever you feel confident in :)

• I love a man in Jeans and a tshirt. A solid tee tho. White or Black. I love a grungy look. Some facial hair is always a plus! Well dressed is nice on occasion, but i definitely dig an agnus stone look.

• To some extreme yeah, sure dress nice, but don't do it because of what a girl thinking that you feel looks better on you

• I don't care how dressed down someone is, personally. Guys dressing up is just a very hot bonus (:

• I don't care about dressing well, but it's more important to be clean and neat

• Yeah I think I do try to open up more to a person who is well dressed. So yeah it definitely is important.

• its super important!