Girls, Do you worry about someone untying your bikini top?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That thought has never occurred to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Lol no usually I don't 😅 and anyways if someone would even attempt that they would have to be pretty damn brave to choose me for that lol 😈

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't often wear one, except when I'm on the local beach. Not necessary on some of the beaches I visit. Topless, bottomless. I wouldn't really mind if some guy did. I haven't got much to hide!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope - because I don't have those ones that untie... =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear a bikini--I would need to go shopping for a new suit should the need arise, as the old one is too small now--but if I did, I'd be so worried of just that happening, or it coming undone in the water, that I'd probably double knot it, maybe triple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it certainly hasn't happened to me so far, thank heavens. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because I've never worn one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, mine has a clasp
    By the time they try they'll already be on the ground.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm either worried that someone's going to untie it or it'll untie accidentally

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I've been worried about tying it too loose and it coming undone in the water. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol xD...,,.,

0|0
    0|0
  • never thought about that actually

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex boyfriend tried to do that once when we were at a pool party.. I slapped him, I swear, some men have no class at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not because it's never happened to me or anyone I know. I guess I've never thought about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if they seem up to something

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like the bikinis with the clips better.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why would someone do that?

1|0
    0|0