What color eyes do you have?

I am just trying to see what the most common and least common eye color is. My guess is brown is the most common, and green is the least common. I have green eyes so what color eyes do you have?

• Brown
    34% (25)48% (15)38% (40)Vote
  • Blue
    19% (14)19% (6)19% (20)Vote
  • Green
    23% (17)10% (3)19% (20)Vote
  • Hazel
    14% (10)13% (4)13% (14)Vote
  • Mixture of eye colors
    10% (8)10% (3)11% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I have been looking at people's eye colors for a few months now and here is what I have come up with so far: brown is the most common. Blue and green are kind of tied for the rarest I'd say, but I'm going to say blue is a little more common than green.

0|0
18|9

Most Helpful Guy

• That's funny, I would expect brown to be the least common. But maybe that's just because I have green.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• None of the above for me, mine are gray, and every single chick I meet and have ever meet (well almost) has told me straight up the shape and color of my eyes are HOT! And no, I do not wear colored contact lenses.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, you have a unique eye color. awesome! I bet they're gorgeous. gray eyes are indeed HOT because you don't see many ppl with gray eyes.

• My eyes are blue and I get many compliments on my eyes, I think brown is the most common green a close second but the rarest would be blue , it all depends on your ethnicity

0|0
    0|0
  • I have bright dark blue eyes, with a ring of hazel in the center.

Apparently my eyes are sexy as.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a mix of green, brown and grey. The ladies love it and say I have cat eyes haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a mixture of blue and gray in my eyes don't know if its common or not :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow! that's awesome. I can imagine looking into your eyes and getting lost. I would say staring into your eyes is like looking at a stormy sky. such a beautiful blend of blue and gray. absolutely

gorgeous!!

• Lol thanks :)

• Your very welcome

• I have brown eyes. 3 more points for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have green and I don't need glasses.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I have really light blue eyes!

Apparently they're "heartbreakers".

Or so my hairdresser told my mum! =P

The other day me and this guy were standing in the rain and we were looking in each others eyes and he said softly "I never noticed before. but you have the most beautiful eyes"

I love my eyes =D

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyes are medium brown with flecks of green, so they're pretty hazel. but if I'm in bright sunlight, then they turn like an amber/light brown color.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eye colors not there I've got half blue and half brown eyes yeah weird I know but it sets me apart lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Your right. I bet your eyes look so cool.

• Lol yeah there ok would love to have brown or hazel eyes but what can you do. Gets a bit annoying when people say omg you have brown and blue eyes as if I didn't know lol

• Very Very Very Very Very Very VERYYYY dark brown

Almost black unless you take a picture of my eye with flash then you see the dark brownish color :P but no flash you see no brown Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes, but they change with the weather and my mood(strangest thing, but true). They turn gray when I'm sick, dark blue when I'm angry, and extremely bright when I'm happy. It's an easy indicator on my mood, for my friends:)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well my eyes are kinda weird. They are blue and green.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes unfortunately. Nothing special about em.

I don't know. I think blue eyes mite be more common then brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel that way, too. my eyes are brown and I wear glasses, so mine are definitely not special. my contacts make them prettier tho, because then they go hazel. lol

• I have a mixture of blue and green. Sometimes when I wear blue, of course my eyes go blue. Sometimes my eyes go green when I'm wearing green. Its kinda cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are very blue. Not too dark and not too light. The perfect blue :D AMAZING! My parents are German so my dad has the lighter blue eyes and my mom has the darker blue eyes. I got a mixture of both blues so I am lucky :D

People always compliment on my eyes. They are mesmerizing and dreamy:)

My eyes also change shades of blue according to my mood and the lighting in the room/place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my eyes change color. They go green, blue and grey. They're usually blue with grey

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue/gray eyes with a bit of orange. They're pretty cool. Nothing too special though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown-almost black eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I have brown eyes but mine are like really weird they are like really dark dark brown they are kinda cool actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have black not brown eyes. Just kidding

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixture between blue,green,and brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol ya I have green eyes. I think brown will be the most. Or it will b a tie with green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green

0|0
    0|0
  • blue

0|0
    0|0