Girls, do you want guys to stare at your ass when you wear spandex/yoga shorts?

• Yes
    42% (17)
  • No
    58% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont care.

What Girls Said 9

• it kinda depends if I know the guy or not haha
    also rape eyes are very creepy when you're wearing spandex and what not. I'm a dancer, and I danced at my HS so whenever we were done with practice, I'd still be wearing my short shorts or yoga pants and stuff and all the football guys would stare at us and it made us super uncomfortable.

• I understand that I'm just saying that when girls wear spandex shorts that just barely cover their ass at the gym, guys are going to look.

I'm not trying to be a creep, just trying to see it from your perspective

• No, I totally understand what you're saying. Spandex is super comfortable and lets be honest, anyone's ass can look amazing in those kinds of shorts/pants. I guess a big part of wearing those clothes is being able to feel attractive, but mostly I wear them so that my coach or teacher can see my body moving (critical for dance class), the other alternative would be to wear baggy clothing, which isn't allowed.

• No.

I only wear them when I'm doing something physical - I'm doing it for me - not for people to stare...

• I'm going to yoga to get centred and be one with the universe. Fuck off.

• If you want guys to stare at your ass because of something you wear then you should probably just go naked. Yoga pants are comfortable. I wear them all the time for that reason and for working out. Im wearing them now. Go yoga pants!!

• Sometimes... most of the time it's cause I was either doing yoga or I just got out of bed😂😂

• I wear yoga pants so I ca b look at my butt cx aND so I'm not prohibited in my movements by clothing. Do I mind guys looking at my butt? No. Do I wear the pants for them? Hell no

• Kind of. Especially when working out.

• I wear long shirts with them because I'm paranoid about people looking at my butt. lol

• Only my guy is allowed to check me out. Noons else.