What type of underwear would you recommend for pear shaped girls?

I guess pear shaped women would be the only ones who can relate her. I have a small waist and big hips, big thighs and a big butt. For looks AND comfort puposes.

1|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• NO UNDERWEAR! That's what I prefer!

Pear shaped women are sexy.

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• What type would I recommend? Any. Pear shaped girls always look sexy no matter what they wear! In my opinion, you really can't go wrong. As far as comfort purposes, I might be less helpful as I'm not a pear-shaped girl and haven't tried wearing women's underwear... Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever seems comfortable for you. There's not much time to see the underwear, anyway, because I want them all naked ;) Pear shaped girls's asses are so hot!

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe high cut briefs

0|0
    0|0
  • C string... Just kidding, I am told thongs are comfortable.

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think regular modest panties are best. Thongs are best saved for special occasions when you want to be extra sexy, they lose the appeal if you wear them daily. I dress for comfort though, so you just wear whatever feels best.

1|0
    0|0
  • G-String all the way. I can't speak to the comfort factor; but damn it looks good.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I look great in cheeky underwear, and I have a small waist and rounder hips and butt area. Pear shapes of all shapes unites!

Cheeky panties make my butt look great, come in a wide variety of styles, and are very comfortable.

2|0
    0|0
  • Thongs... all the way🙌🙌

0|0
    0|0